The bouquet department is run by Heleen Lovink, Florist with heart and soul. Heleen trained and completed her eduction in flower design, and had years of international work experience before she came to Barendsen, whereby she started the bouquet section.
Her knowledge and passion for her work can clearly be seen in her handmade bouquets, put together with passion and care. Heleen goes a step further and devotes herself to her client. She uses her skills to produce a beautiful bouquet to their exact wishes.
All our employees are more than qualified in their field, which is an absolute must in order to produce and deliver real quality products. The team is so well put together, that interior florists and reputable hotels, do their traineeship at Barendsen. Experience shows that florists order bouquets when they are busy with other tasks so that they have more time on their hands. The concept 'Florist to Florist' was specially developed for this purpose.
- It is possible to order made to measure bouquets.
- We send bouquets in water in order to guarantee the quality.
- The packaging is neutral, so that the bouquet can be delivered into the desired style by the florist, or packed in their own covers.
- We only want to send fresh bouquets, and therefore it is not possible to put in last minute orders.
- The minimum order possible is from 5 bouquets.
Under the heading ’Florist to Florist’ Heleen offers a bouquet of the month, filled with seasonal products for a colourful price. Look for her photos of these wonderful bouquets on our Gallery on Facebook or Pinterest.
Ask your sales contact or Heleen about the possibilities.
On YouTube you can see a film about Florist to Florist.